Monday 24 February 2014

Joe Hockey's Body!

Joe Hockey's Body!



 “ The shadow treasurer said he could not accept the Government’s plan to send asylum seekers to Malaysia without proper human rights protections.
   I will never ever support a people swap where you can send a 13-year-old child unaccompanied to a country without supervision,” he said.
    “Never. It’ll be over my dead body.”
Should we have spent the last few months looking for Joe’s body? Or was it just the TRADE aspect that he objected to? After all, that’s the sort of weasel words we’ve come to expect from politicians. Something like, I never said that I wouldn’t accept unaccompanied minors to another country, I said I wouldn’t accept a people swap where that happened."
excerpt from Rossleigh Brisbane 






No comments:

Post a Comment